Universign is organizing his third webinar of the year 2016, on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 11:30 am, on the theme “How to simplify your processes and reduce your costs thanks to the electronic signature”.
The issues of the dematerialization and the digitization of exchanges, from a ROIste angle, have never been so strong, in a context where the digital revolution has profoundly changed usage.
More and more companies have understood that having documents signed electronically, remotely via an e-mail invitation, in a few clicks on a website or face to face on a tablet, simplifies the entire process Management.
The electronic signature sounds the end of the laborious tasks of printing, manual signature, return by post or scans too heavy to transfer by email ;
The electronic signature generates substantial time savings and savings at all levels : archiving, direct/indirect management fees, paper, postage …
In the webinar program :
– What is the electronic signature?
– What needs the electronic signature answers to?
– What are the different cases of use ? What benefits can be expected ?
– What are the new features introduced by the eIDAS regulation, in force on July 1st 2016 ?
– How to implement an electronic signature solution in your corporate environment?
Designed for administrative, financial or general management functions, register online without delay (form or link below) to participate in a 30-minute interactive conference with added value :
– Discover how electronic signing brings you direct benefits in terms of reducing costs, reducing delays, simplifying procedures and saving time and productivity !
– Discover the Universign platform to sign and sign all types of documents, in a quick-wins approach.
– Ask all of our experts about the electronic signature and many uses.
– Benefit from concrete benchmark of customers who have already set up the electronic signature in their organizations.
Find out more about this webinar and register online.